Tuesday 15 February 2011

SWAN LAKE AT THE ROYAL OPERA HOUSE

Last night I went to see the famous classical ballet Swan Lake, at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden... all part of a fantastic Valentine's Day gift.


It was mind blowing, the choreography, the costumes, the music... I really enjoyed it and I recommend it to people of all ages. There is a reason it is so famous.
Tchaikovsky's music is a symphony to the soul, and the ballerinas delicate movements drift you into a world of dream. 




You still have time to go and see it as it will be on until the 8th of April. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting - I was looking at this for Bella - but I thought Cinderella at ENO might be a better option as she knows the story. Always hard to know how a 4 year old will take to ballet and whether they can sit still for that long! But what a fabulous Valentines! x

    ReplyDelete